This course covers in-depth details and considerations for planning, designing and migrating a traditional data center to Virtualized Data Center (VDC) and Cloud Infrastructures. This course uses an ‘open’ approach focusing on core concepts, principles, and technologies, rather than specific products.
The contents of this course include Virtualized Data Center and Cloud Introduction, Application Assessment and Migration Planning, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Designing a Virtual Compute Environment, Designing Virtual Storage, Designing Networks in a Virtual Data Center, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
At the end of Virtualized Data Center and Cloud Infrastructure Planning and Design training course, participants will be able to:
- Differentiate between virtualization and Cloud concepts and capabilities including core VDC components and Cloud elements.
- Perform an application inventory and analysis of the existing application environment.
- Recommend strategies for migrating applications to a VDC
- Examine how key Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) considerations impact VDC or Cloud planning and design.
- Evaluate compute, storage and network virtualization technologies.
- Design a VDC infrastructure to meet established application, business, technology and GRC requirements.
- Define Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- Evaluate new management techniques to support services and IaaS.
- Duration : 45 Days
- Duration : 9 Weeks
- Within 15 Days.